Applications are invited for the position of Events Coordinator, for a contract period.
The Events Coordinator plays a key role in marketing the College with a primary responsibility for the planning, promotion and conduct of all of Morling events, functions and conferences. The Events Coordinator will assist the Marketing and Student Recruitment Director to actively engage prospective students, as well as enhancing our existing student's experience.
The position is 0.50 - 0.60FTE (negotiable) and offered initially as a contract period starting 1st April 2020, and concluding on 30th Novemmber 2020, with a possibility of future employment following this.
- Coordination of College events - planning, promotion and delivery
- Coordination of external events and conferences
- Managing networks and opportunities
- Assisting with marketing, recruitment and promotions of the College
- Involvement in the life of the college
Applications are to include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and a current CV. Applications should be addressed to Gayle Kent, Chief Community Life Officer and emailed to email@example.com
Applications for this position close at midday (Sydney time) on 23rd March 2020.