Applications are invited for the casual position of Library Shelver in our Heather and Noel Vose Library in Bentley (Perth).
The Library Shelver is responsible for shelving library materials, shelf maintenance, performing clerical tasks, and keeping the library orderly. They also provide customer service to library users.
This role would suit a student librarian/technician or someone interested in libraries and their operation. Training will be provided.
The role is casual and seasonal. During semester, the Library Shelver would be required to work one weeknight (until 7pm) and be available as relief at other times, including occasional Saturdays.
Start date: February 2021.
The Library Shelver is responsible for:
- Shelving library materials,
- Shelf maintenance,
- Performing clerical tasks,
- Keeping the library neat and orderly,
- Providing customer service to users of the Library and
- Involvement in the Life of the College
Applications should be addressed to Nathan Hobby, Senior Librarian, and include:
- a cover letter indicating why you are interested in this position and when you would be available to start, and
- a current CV or resume
and should be emailed to email@example.com.
Applications close on 5 February 2021.
Morling College reserves the right to interview and employ a suitable applicant/s prior to this date.