MONDAY NIGHT LIVE
Are you wanting to equip yourself or your church with a better understanding of the Bible, Theology, and Mission? Join us for Monday Night Live at Morling— via livestream—for weekly lectures from Morling’s world-class teaching faculty.
- Zoom in to the livestream from home; OR
- Gather as a church or small group to watch via livestream.
Monday evenings from July 17 (Semester 2)
Lecture topics in 2023
Semester 2, 2023: Foundational Christian Beliefs, with Rev Graeme Dunkley.
If you’ve ever built a house, you’ll know a lot of time and money goes into the foundation. Because if the foundation isn’t right, then everything else will be out as well. Likewise, it’s worth investing in the foundational beliefs of your faith- so much of your life and work is built off them. So, come along to this course to get your ideas about God ‘straight and level'.
Coming in 2024: Biblical Interpretation; Christian Mission.
Cost (not for academic credit)
- Individual: $390 per semester (13 weeks, not for academic credit)
- Church or group up to 10 people: $1100 per livestream (13 weeks, not for academic credit)
- Church or group 10 or more people: pro rata up to $2000 per livestream (13 weeks, not for academic credit)
If you want to do more than just listen, enrol in a related online unit at certificate, undergraduate, or graduate level. You will have access to more in-depth material, as well as the Morling library’s collection of hardcopy and electronic resources, and will complete assessments for academic credit.* Current fees are available on the fees page of the website. .
Certificate in Theology (ThC):
- 2023: Christian Beliefs (Sem 2)
Undergraduate award (e.g. Diploma, Degree):
- 2023: TH005-512 Foundational Christian Beliefs (Sem 2)
Postgraduate award (e.g. Graduate Certificate/Diploma, Masters):
- 2023: TH005-812 Foundational Christian Beliefs (Sem 2)
The Australian Government FEE-HELP loan scheme can be used for units undertaken as part of an undergraduate or postgraduate award. Eligibility criteria apply. Note that the Certificate in Theology is not an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualification, and is therefore not eligible.
*The courses in Bible, Ministry and Theology are courses of the ACT (CRICOS 02650E).