Once you have chosen your course of study, you will first need to submit an Application Form.
A part time study load is considered as 1-2 units/subjects per semester, whilst a full time study load is 4 units a semester. You may also choose to complete a unit as a non-award unit. If you wish to complete a unit as Non-Award then please complete the Non-Award/Single Unit Application Form. A non-award unit simply means that you are completing a standalone unit for credit rather than applying for a full course.
When submitting your application form, a number of documents are required as attachments. Please note that any copies of official documents (ie. Proof of Citizenship and academic transcripts) MUST be certified. To create a ‘certified’ copy:
- copy or scan and print the original document,
- then show the copy and the original to a trustworthy other person (eg as a Justice of the Peace or your School Principal), who should write on the copy these words:
"I have viewed the original, of which this is a copy, and declare this to be a true copy of the original"
and then write his/her name and position clearly (eg. JP, Principal, Lawyer) and sign the copy.
This certifies that the copy is a true copy of the original.
If you wish to gain any credit transfers or Advanced Standing or Recognition of Prior Learning, please download the Application for Advanced Standing (AS) or Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Application Form and submit it with your application.
Please read the Recognition of Prior Learning Policy to find out if you are eligible to apply.
Note for English-as-a-Second-Language Students: Please see entry requirements for the course
REFERENCES: You are asked to submit two references with your application. The Referee Report form can be downloaded HERE. Please send this form to your pastor or church leader and to a professional who can attest to your experience in education and/or your suitability for working with children and young people.
You are asked the answer the following:
- Please give a summary of your Christian experience including your conversion. (1 paragraph)
- What has led to your interest in applying to do this course?
- What do you hope to gain from engaging in the course?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know about you that may help the Admissions Committee?
If you are applying for the Master of Educational Leadership course, please answer this additional question:
5. From a biblical perspective, briefly explain why you want to lead others (100-150 words)
When you're ready you can Apply Online HERE