To enrol in a Graduate Certificate of Professional Supervision please apply using the Counselling, Chaplaincy & Spiritual Care Application Process and course codes beginning with CPS:
- CONTACT US to discuss your interest in studying at Morling College.
- Apply via the Online Application Form (link below).
- Attach personal statements and a copy of transcripts for tertiary study and other relevant documents and submit your Application Form.
- Your referees will then receive an online form to complete. Referrals for professional supervision are required from a pastor and current professional supervisor.
- Once your application has been processed, a member of the College will contact you for an interview.
Bible and Theology students who wish to include Professional Supervision training as part of an Australian College of Theology award, please contact us for a personalised course plan.
If we can assist you further with more information on professional supervision training, please contact us.